- The supplemental food shelf offers Winona County residents with limited resources a way to receive free food once a month.
- Qualifying households have incomes up to 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines.
- WVS asks that individuals verbally verify their place of residence and income when applying for this program.
- Eligible applicants receive a 12-month punch card.
- The punch card allows a household to visit the food shelf once a month.
- Shoppers select their own food.
- Shoppers may renew their eligibility annually.