Winona Volunteer Services (WVS) is seeking a part-time bookkeeper, approximately 20 hours a week, with a strong background in non-profit bookkeeping and accounting.
Interested and qualified individuals are invited to submit a cover letter and resume by August 19, 2019 to: Sandra Burke, Executive Director, Winona Volunteers Services 402 East Second Street Winona, MN 55987 or electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org
This position is responsible for preparing and maintain financial records on an accrual basis of accounting in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (U.S.GAAP).
Main areas of accountability and responsibility include:
- Monitors and reconciles all banks accounts
- Prepares bill payments and payroll biweekly
- Prepares monthly billing of Home Delivered Meal clients
- Maintains schedules of depreciation of property, buildings and equipment
- Assists Director with budget projections
- Allocates overhead and direct expenses to programs
- Provides Auditor requested receipts and report
Open this link for the complete Bookkeeper Position Description
Bookkeeper Position Description 7.18.19