Effective July 6, 2020 Food Distribution Hours are:
Mondays- Tuesdays – Wednesdays 10am – 1pm
Thursdays 3pm – 6pm
Fridays 2pm – 5pm
Here is what to expect when you come to the food shelf.
- We suspended the use of food shelf cards, so you don’t need to show us anything to recieve food. Please wear a mask and the volutneer will open the door when we are able to serve you.
- Volunteers will ask and give you fresh produce, dairy, meat, bread and a prepacked box of food. You will not be able to shop and select your own food at this time.
- Volunteers will place the food in your cart while you stand in a designated area upon entering the food shelf.
- You will give another volunteer your name and address which will be entered into our database to record your visit.
- When done, you will exit the store with your grocery cart and unpack the food into your vehicle.
- We are offering grocery deliveries for those at most risk. Please call us at 507.452.5591 to arrange a delivery to your home.
The Office Lobby is closed to visitors but staff members are able to take your phone calls. Please call us Monday – Friday between 9am – 4pm at 507.452.5591 to discuss any of your needs, concerns or questions.