This food program offers eligible residents with limited resources a way to receive free food once a month. WVS asks that individuals provide proof of residence and verify income when applying for this program.
- Eligible applicants receive a 12-month punch card
- One punch card per household
- The punch card allows a household to visit the food shelf once a month
- Shoppers select their own food items based on a point system
- Qualifying households have incomes up to 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines
- Shoppers may re-certify annually by showing proof of where they live and provide knowledge of household income.